Where Education, Knowledge and Preparation Meet
This course teaches students how to protect themselves and others from being exposed to blood or blood-containing materials. This course is designed to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements for bloodborne pathogens training when paired with site-specific instruction.
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030 requires employers to safeguard employees who have a reasonably anticipated occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials. Without proper preparation in blood diseases and airborne pathogens, costly OSHA and state-specific regulatory fines could be levied. Much more importantly, lives could be adversely impacted or even lost. Ensure both safety and compliance with industry-leading classroom training.
• Introduction to bloodborne pathogens
• Airborne pathogens, including tuberculosis
• The entire text of the OSHA standard and a glossary of terms to help understand it
• A thorough introduction to bloodborne and airborne pathogens, including Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV and TB
• Proven steps to reduce exposure risks and prevent infection • Action to take if an exposure occurs
We can also schedule a class to meet your needs and time constraints!
Assured Safety LLC © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
CONTACT Us Today
Assured Safety LLC